Chest Hinges - Box Hinges - Lid Supports
- Almost 70 hinges and supports in this section
- Toy box lid supports
- Chest hinges
- Box lid supports
- Box spring hinges
- Take apart hinges
- Bench seat hinges
- and more
Toy Box Lid Supports
Weight-rated lid supports for toy boxes and chests. Use the formula to help you choose the proper lid support for your toy box or chest. Also in this section are cedar chest hinges, box hinges, swing-up hinges, bench seat hinges, and various lid supports.Click here for Information & Pricing
Lift Assist for Bar and Countertop Openings
- For Lift-up openings in bars and countertops (bar and countertop vertical doors)
- Assists the lifting and dampens the closing of the countertop door
- Creates a smooth and soft closing action, prevents door from slamming shut
- Can be easily installed on an existing door
- Click on links below to view:
- Dimensional diagram
- Installed example
- Installation Instructions PDF
- Attachment screws are included
- IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- For this product to work properly, you must carefully calculate the inch/pound closing force of your countertop door
- Once you know the inch/pound rating of your countertop door, you can choose one of the three devices that has an inch/pound rating that matches your countertop door.
- For this product to work properly, your countertop door must be hinged with one of the following hinge types:
- butt type hinges
- piano hinge
- Soss concealed hinges
- Works only on door thicknesses of from 19/32" to 63/64".
- Please see the installation examples to see how your door should be hinged.
- CALCULATION OF INCH/POUND RATING
- Weight of door (in pounds) times length of door (in inches) times 1/2 (W x L x 1/2 = Inch/Pound Rating)
- Length of door is the horizontal distance from the hinged side of the door to its opposite end.
- For example, if you have a countertop door that is 30 inches long by 18 inches wide and it weighs 8 pounds, multiply 30 times 8 and divide by 2 (30 x 8 divided by 2 =120 inch/pounds)
- WEIGHT RATINGS
- For doors rating at from 70 to 93 Inch/pounds use our SKU 658954
- For doors rating at from 93 to 120 Inch/pounds use our SKU 658956
- For doors rating at from 120 to 141 Inch/pounds use our SKU 658958
Chest & Box Lid Hinges
This section has hinges for chest lids and box lids, bench seats and cedar chests tops.Click here for Information & Pricing
Take-apart hinges allow a lid or small door to be lifted off or removed after the lid has been installed.Click here for Information & Pricing
Ornamental Small Box Hinges
Small ornamental hinges for boxes and chests and other uses. Lots of styles to choose from.Click here for Information & Pricing
accredited business BBBGuaranteed: All Valid Reviews Posted
Sign up for email updates from HardwareSource and get 5% OFF your next order!
see what customers are saying
5 Star Average
High quality, received them promptly without special shipping. Great quality, saved over 100.00 over Home Depot. ... (Read review)
quick searchabilitiy to find product, easy to order and pay, delivery prompt see summary review ...