accredited business BBB
Gate Latch, Key Lockable
Product Information & Specifications
- Gate latch made for all gate materials
- Locking/Latching Function
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- This latch installs only on the "pull" side of the gate.
- This latch can be locked with the key or unlocked with the key, only only on the "pull" side of the gate.
- When not locked with the key, the latch can be released by pushing up on the lever on the "pull" side of the gate.
- This model gate latch has side legs which wrap around the fence post and edge of gate 1" for added strength
- Made from molded polymer with stainless steel components
- Available in two colors; Black or White.
- This gate latch is not handed, it can be used on both left hand and right hand gates.
- Comes complete with instructions, fasteners and 2 keys
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Flat Black
Technical Support Information