Swing Up Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Swing up hinge for overlay cabinet doors. Hinge allows door to swing up and hold in the open position.
- For overlay doors on frameless cabinets (cabinets without a face frame).
- Spring tension is adjustable to accomodate different size and weight doors.
- Final open position may be set at either 75 degrees or 90 degrees.
- Elongated screw slots allow door to be adjusted after installation.
- Please note; the manufacturer of this product does not provide any weight rating or door size information.
- These hinges are handed. Order one "Left Hand" model and one "Right Hand" model for each door. Hinge in photo is the "Right Hand" model.
Please Note: Screws are not included, but offered for purchase at checkout. Each pair of hinges requires 10 each #8 Pan Head screws (4 each for the door and 6 each for the frame sides). The length would be determined by the thickness of wood you are installing this on.
- White epoxy coated
Technical Support Information