Rising Butt Hinge
- A rising butt hinge solves the problem where you have a door that will not open completely because of a raised or unlevel floor or high carpeting.
Rising Butt Hinges
Click here for Information & Pricing
- These hinges raise the door over uneven floors or carpeting.
- Eliminates scraping at bottom.
- For door thicknesses of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Pitch of hinge makes door easy to close.
- All hinges on your door must be pitched the same. Do not mix LH hinges and RH hinges on the same door and all hinges on the door must be rising butt hinges.
- Illustration shows right handed pitch.
- How to tell whether you need a Left Hand hinge or a Right Hand hinge: For an inward swinging door, stand with your back to the side of the door where the hinge pin sticks out, if the hinge is on your left you need a Left Hand hinge and vice versa.
- Leaf thickness .125" .
- Raises door 1/2" when hinge is open 180 degrees.
- Uses #9 flat head screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
accredited business BBB
Sign up for email updates from HardwareSource and get 5% OFF your next order!