accredited business BBB
Screen Door Latch, Mortise Type with Deadbolt
Product Information & Specifications
- Mortise type screen door latch fits into mortise cut in edge of screen or storm door.
- Made from solid brass material.
- This lock is reversible and will work on both right and left hand doors. Also it can be installed with the knob on the outside and the lever on the inside or the it can be installed with the lever on the outside and the knob on the inside.
- Lock features round dead bolt.
- Mortise cutout for lock body is approximately 2" deep by 2" tall by 1/2" wide. Backset dimension is 1.5".
- Fits door thicknesses of 1" to 2".
- Lever side dimensions; Lever length is 2-3/4", Lever projects 2-1/4" from surface of door, plate measures 6" by 1-3/4".
- Knob side dimensions; Knob diameter is 1-3/4", Knob projects 1-3/4" from surface of door, plate measures 6" by 1-3/4".
- Strike plate measures 3-3/4" by 1-3/16" by 2-11/16". Latch projects 5/16" from edge of door. Deadbolt projects 7/16" from edge of door.
- Fasteners are included.
- Satin Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
Technical Support Information