accredited business BBB
Invisible Touch Latch for Full Size Doors
Product Information & Specifications
- Touch latch is invisible from the outside of the door.
- When you use a touch latch no other hardware (knob, pull, latch) is needed on your door giving it a clean look.
- Available in either a regular duty or heavy duty model. The heavy duty model is slightly larger and has much stronger spring action. Use the heavy duty model for solid core or heavy doors.
- How it works; gently push in on the outside surface of the door. The door releases from the latch and pops outward.
- The auxiliary pusher (sold separately) is used where a vacuum condition exists (for example a small closet) or any situation where the door does not open easily.The auxiliary pusher may be used with either the regular duty or heavy duty latch.
- All mounting fasteners, a metal template and full instructions are included.
- The face and internal parts of the latch are made from solid brass and steel. The case is made from plastic.
- The auxiliary pusher is made from solid brass and nylon and the spring is made from steel.
Technical Support Information