Vertical Door Stays
- Cabinet Door Stays for vertically opening (upward opening) cabinet doors.
- Vertically opening cabinet doors are hinged at the top and open from the bottom.
- Door stay typically holds the door in the open position and lets the door close softly.
Vertical Door Support, Friction Type
- Vertical door support is convertible, reversible, adjustable and demountable.
- The friction on thedoor support is adjustable. It is active in one direction with no friction in the opposite direction.
- Both attachments are demountable (they snap out) from from the support.
- Overall length of lid support is approximately 8" not including attachment ends.
- Two supports can support a lid weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Made from die cast zamak
- Uses #6 flat head screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout). Uses 4 screws per lid support.
- Nickel Plated
Vertical Swing Lift-Up Mechanism
- Vertical Swing Lift-Up Mechanism for Cabinet Doors
- Mechanism lifts up door and holds it in the open position.
- This product is for "Frameless" type cabinets with overlay type doors. It may be installed on a "Face Frame" cabinet but the installer must "block out" behind the cabinet face frame.
- For door widths between 600 and 900 mm (23-5/8" to 35-7/16")
- For door heights between 390 and 450 mm (15-23/64" to 17-23/32")
- Available in 3 different sizes
- SKU 658928 is for a door that weighs between 5.5 and 7.7 lbs
- SKU 658930 is for a door that weighs between 7.9 and 9.9 lbs
- SKU 658932 is for a door that weighs between 10.1 and 11.4 lbs
- Click on links below for more information on this product.
- Made from Nickel Plated steel with some grey plastic parts
- Product includes:
- Left and right side mechanisms
- Dampers to soften final closing action
- Guide bar which installs on the inside of the door and connects the two mechanisms (guide bar needs to be cut by the installer or end user prior to installation)
- Printed installation instructions
- This product is sold by the "Set". A "Set" is what is needed to hang one door.
Soft Down Stay for Vertical Doors
- Soft Down Stay for vertical cabinet doors.
- A vertical cabinet door is one which is hinged at the top and opens from the bottom.
- This soft down stay holds the door when it is in the open position and allows the door to gently close when pulled shut.
- This product can only be used on frameless cabinets, not for face frame cabinets.
- Can be used on the following door types:
- an overlay door that is hinged with a European hinge on a frameless cabinet.
- For this installation typeuse our SKU 652020 with mounting plate SKU 652301.
- If you drill a 3/16" bore distance this will give you a door with a 1/2" overlay.
- Bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
- This hinge is offered for purchase during checkout.
- an inset door that is hinged with a European hinge on a frameless cabinet (as shown in the video)
- For this hinge use our hinge SKU 652022
- And use mounting plate SKU 652296
- an inset door that is hinged with a piano or butt type hinge
- an overlay door that is hinged with a piano or butt type hinge
- an overlay door that is hinged with a European hinge on a frameless cabinet.
- Available in two model colors: black or white.
- Stay is reversible, may be used on either the left hand or right hand side of the cabinet.
- Mounting screws are included with purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: this product requires hinges to be installed on the door (either European hinges, piano hinge or butt hinges). Hinges are not included and must be ordered separately. The European hinge, the doorand the cabinet shownin the photoare not included.
- PLEASE NOTE: before ordering check the weight chart at the link below. Your door weight must be between the minimum and the maximum weights shown for its corresponding door height. The chart is for 2 stays on a door. If one stay is used, divide the minimum and maximum weights by 2.
- PLEASE NOTE: this product is sold by the each. In many cases, you will need to order 2 stays per door. Again consult the weight chart.
Hettich Support for Up Opening Doors
- Flap support for front opening cabinets.
- May also be used as a lid support for boxes (image orientation is for box lid, for flap rotate 90 degrees clockwise).
- Available in two sizes: Light Weight and Medium Weight.
- Both sizes measure the same size, the difference is in the size of the spring.
- In the closed position the support measures 5.5" long, 1-3/8" tall and 1-3/8" wide. See link below for view of support in closed position.
- Weight ratings per lid using one right hand and one left hand support:
- The Medium Weight model spring force is rated at 140 N and will hold a 5.5 lb. flap or lid.
- The Light Weight model spring force is rated at 90 N and will hold a 4.4 lb. flap or lid.
- Made from nickel plated steel.
- Opening angle is 75 degrees.
- Each support uses 3 each #8 Pan Head Screws and 2 each #8 Flat Head Screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is not recommended for use in Toy Boxes as there may be a danger to small fingers.
- PLEASE NOTE: Normal installation requires one "Left Hand" model and one "Right Hand" model. Make sure to order one of each in the same size (Light Weight or Medium Weight). Do not mix different weight models on the same flap.
Over-the-Top Flipper Door Slide
- Over-the-Top Flipper Door slide allows cabinet door to be opened from the bottom, pivoted up and slid back on top of the cabinet.
- Closes with "soft down" action, slows the speed and dampens the closing action. (Maximum door weight is 30lbs.)
- For frameless cabinets, door is installed as an overlay door.
- Door should be a minimum of 3/4" thick. The best installation for this product is to route out a hollow in the back of the door to fit the slide into.
- Requires few or no cabinet modifications and is easy to install.
- Door closing speed remains similiar on light and heavy doors.
- All hardware mounts inside the cabinet so that no hardware interferes with cabinets mounted to either side.
- For doors up to a maximum 48" in width and 30 lbs. in weight.
- Available in 7 different slide lengths (12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24").
- Included in package
- One pair of Over-the-Top Flipper Door Slides (installs one door)
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting brackets for use if installing on particle board
- Plastic covers for soft down piston
- Considerations for choosing slide length
- Choose a slide length that matches as closely as possible your door height (but not shorter than the door height)
- Consider your cabinet depth. If your door is tall and your cabinet is shallow there will be a large overhang when the door is in the open position (slid back on top of the cabinet).
- Finish is black coated.
- PLEASE NOTE: This product can only be installed on "Frameless cabinets" with a 3/4" top panel thickness. Frameless cabinets do not have a face frame. Click on link below to see the difference between a face frame cabinet and a frameless cabinet.
- Heavy duty Lift-up hinge for overhead compartments.
- For overlay doors.
- Used in RV's, Kitchens, Buses, Trains, Aircraft and Furniture Built-ins.
- Use for either 5/8" or 3/4" door thicknesses.
- Recommended door size per pair of hinges is 20" by 11".
- Suggested weight capacity per pair of hinges is from 1-1/2 lbs to 8-1/8 lbs.
- Hinge features positive stops in both the open and closed positions.
- Surface mounted and completely invisible when door is closed
- Made from steel, nickel plated..
- Hinge holds open at 75 degrees.
- Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout. Each hinge uses 8 each #6 pan head screws.
accredited business BBBGuaranteed: All Valid Reviews Posted Reviews
see what customers are saying
5 Star Average
High quality, received them promptly without special shipping. Great quality, saved over 100.00 over Home Depot. ... (Read review)
Very reliable vendor - would do business with again. Very prompt shipping and the order was processed flawlessly! ...