accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Blum One Piece Compact Hinges with Built-in Blumotion
Product Information & Specifications
- Compact One Piece European hinge with built-in Blumotion (one piece means that the mounting plate and the hinge are combined into one unit).
- Blumotion is Blum's soft closing mechanism, which allows the cabinet door to close softly without banging.
- This hinge may be used to replace any compact one piece European hinge that is installed with the following:
- the same overlay dimension
- a bore distance of 1/8" (the bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the cup drilled in the back of the door)
- a cup diameter of 35mm (1-3/8")
- a matching cup depth, as shown below
- This hinge features:
- an overload safety feature (protects the soft close mechanism if the door is slammed)
- deactivation switch (for small or light doors, one of the hinges may be deactivated for less dampening action)
- Available in two cup depths, shallow and standard. The shallow cup depth is useful for doors with a deep profile cut on the outside edge of the door.
- Hinge is 6-way adjustable after installation.
- Hinge comes with dowels and screws for the door side of the hinge. Dowels may be discarded if not needed.
- Screws for the cabinet side are not included but are offered for purchase during check out. Order one #10 pan head screw for each hinge ordered.
- When changing hinges on your door, you should change all of the hinges. Mixing different types or brands of hinges will cause door binding problems.
- The mounting plate side of the hinge may differ slightly from what is shown in the image depending on the overlay of the hinge.
Accesories available for this hinge (Offered for purchase at check-out):
- #10 Pan head screw, required for installation (SKU 135418).
- Restriction Clip, limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 268765).
- Cover Caps, covers the screws on the mounting plate.
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038).
- Spacer, for thin profile or beveled doors (SKU 268790)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information