accredited business BBB
Blum 107 Degree Clip Top Hinges, Full Crank
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum 107 Degree Opening Clip Top Hinge.
- This hinge is a Full Cranked Hinge for Inset Doors on a Frameless Cabinet.
- A major feature of this hinge is that it has available as a separately purchased option, a restriction clip which stops the door from swinging past 86 degrees. This is useful to keep your door from hitting something when it is fully open. This restriction clip is offered for purchase during checkout. Order our SKU 652030.
- This hinge works with Blum's regular Frameless mounting plate (our SKU 652296). Click on one of the links below to see install diagrams.
- Hinges fit into a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 11.5mm. Hinges are made from steel and are nickel plated. Hinges are Self-closing.
- Center-to-center screw hole spacing for these hinges is 45mm.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate. You would normally order two hinges and two mounting plates per door.
- The hinges use two #6 flat head screws each. Screws and mounting plates are offered for purchase during checkout.
If you would like cabinet doors that have a "soft closing" action to them, add our Blumotion soft close device to this hinge (SKU 268235). It is offered for purchase during checkout.
Technical Support Information