accredited business BBB
Blum 107 Degree Clip Top Hinges, Full Crank
Product Information & Specifications
- Blum 107 Degree Opening Clip Top Hinge.
- This hinge is a Full Cranked Hinge for Inset Doors on a Frameless Cabinet.
- A major feature of this hinge is that it has available as a separately purchased option, a restriction clip which stops the door from swinging past 86 degrees. This is useful to keep your door from hitting something when it is fully open. This restriction clip is offered for purchase during checkout. Order our SKU 652030.
- This hinge works with Blum's regular Frameless mounting plate (our SKU 652296). Click on one of the links below to see install diagrams.
- Hinges fit into a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 11.5mm. Hinges are made from steel and are nickel plated. Hinges are Self-closing.
- Center-to-center screw hole spacing for these hinges is 45mm.
- PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate. You would normally order two hinges and two mounting plates per door.
- The hinges use two #6 flat head screws each. Screws and mounting plates are offered for purchase during checkout.
Optional Accessories (offered for purchase during checkout)
- Mounting plates, required for installation, for frameless and face frame applications.
- #6, flat head screws, required for installation (SKU 652360)
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 268368)
- Opening Angle Restriction Clip, restricts door opening to 86 degrees (SKU 652030)
- Hinge cover caps, covers adjustment screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 268002)
- Hinge cup cap, covers hinge cup and screws, dresses up the hinge (SKU 701114)
- Soft Close Add-on Device, eliminates slamming of the door, dampens closing action (SKU 268230)
- Touch Latch (SKU 268038)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Technical Support Information