Tip Out Trays and Tip Out Tray Hinges
- Tip Out Trays and Hinges for Tip Out Trays
- Tip out trays are a way to add a bit of storage space to the cabinet in front of a kitchen sink.
90 Degree Tip Out Tray Hinge
- This hinge allows the panel which is found on the cabinet in front of a kitchen sink to tip out up to 90 degrees.
- This will allow a small tray to be installed on the back of the panel for storing small items.
- Hinge works on "overlay" panels or doors (up to a 15/16" maximum overlay).
- Hinge installs on the edge of the cabinet face frame. For tip out trays this would be the bottom left and the bottom right hand corner of the cabinet opening. The screws attach to the vertical edge of the face frame.
- Hinge is self-closing.
- Mounting screws are included.
- Maximum opening angle is adjustable up to 90 degrees.
- Made from steel with nickel plated finish.
- This product is sold by the pair. A pair is two hinges, what you normally need to hinge one panel.
Tip-Out Tray Hinges
- These hinges allow the cabinet panel that is found in front of a kitchen sink to tip out 45 degrees.
- This item is the replacement pair of hinges only, if you need the trays and hinges see our Tip-Out Tray Kits
- Zinc chromate plated
Tip-Out Tray Kits
- This product consists of 2 trays and 2 pair of hinges and the instructions that allow you to convert the cabinet panel in front of your kitchen sink into a tip-out tray for extra storage.
- Each tray measures 11" long by 3-3/4" high by 2-1/16". deep
- Screws are included.
- Trays are white plastic
- Hinges are zinc chromate plated
accredited business BBBGuaranteed: All Valid Reviews Posted
see what customers are saying
5 Star Average
quick searchabilitiy to find product, easy to order and pay, delivery prompt see summary review ...
High quality, received them promptly without special shipping. Great quality, saved over 100.00 over Home Depot. ... (Read review)