accredited business BBB
Secret Gate Latch
Product Information & Specifications
- It is known as a "Secret Gate Latch" but it is actually more of a cabinet latch.
- It is used in banks, offices, restaurants and bars as a latch to secure a hinged countertop.
- Because the button to unlatch it is not obvious it acts as a low security device.
- It can be used on any hinged device where you can reach around and access the button on the latch.
- Made from aluminum with some steel parts.
- Latch is reversible (open device and flip latch over to reverse)
- Gap must be no more than 1/4" for latch to work (latch projects 3/8").
- Latch is 3.5" long and 2" wide. Strike is 3/4" long and 2" wide. Latch is approximately 5/8" thick.
- Oval head wood screws are included.
- Sprayed Aluminum Finish (similiar to polished chrome)