Welcome to Cabinet Hinges, where you will find the most complete selection of both common and hard-to-find hinges for cabinets including concealed and semi-concealed, Blum and other European , demountable, Youngdale, Amerock and entertainment center cabinet hinges. You'll also find Pivot hinges and pivot door slides and a lot more. All available in a wide variety of popular finishes and sizes, in stock and ready to ship to you.
Blum European Hinges - Grass European Hinges
- European hinges are the most modern form of cabinet hinge
- They usually give a completely concealed installation.
- European hinges can be installed on frameless cabinets and face frame cabinets
- European hinges can be installed on inset doors, overlay doors and partial inset doors.
- We have over 200 different European Style Hinges in this section including both Blum and Grass brand hinges.
Semi Concealed Cabinet Hinges
- For face frame cabinets
- Semi-concealed hinge
- Half the hinge is visible on the faceframe
- Half the hinge is mounted on the back of the door
- Most popular cabinet hinge prior to European Style Hinges
- We have over 120 different hinges in this section
Surface Mounted Cabinet Hinges
- For face frame cabinets with surface mounted hinges.
- Or any installation where the door and frame are flush with each other
- Entire hinge is visible from the front of the cabinet
- There is also a concealed version of a surface mounted hinge
- Most popular cabinet hinge in use prior to the "Semi Concealed" hinge era
- We have over 60 different hinges in this section.
- A Demountable hinge attaches with a flat insert that fits into a slot that is cut into either the door or cabinet or both.
- The are available in two types; Single demountable and double demountable
- They are available in two styles; Overlay and Partial Inset
- We have 26 different demountable hinges in this section
- Youngdale Hinges are made in America.
- Youngdale hinges are for overlay doors and for 3/8" partial inset doors.
- When the door is closed they are almost completely concealed.
- An excellent alternative to European style hinges and much easier to install.
- Youngdale hinges work on both face frame cabinets and non-face frame cabinets (frameless).
- We have 26 different hinges in this section.
Overlay Hinges, Wrap Around - Partial Inset Hinges
- There are two types of hinges in this section; Overlay Hinges and Partial Inset Hinges.
- Overlay Hinges are for cabinets with a door that sits on top (or "overlays") the cabinet opening.
- Partial Inset Hinges are for cabinets with a door that has a "lip" that overlays the opening and has an "inset" that partially fits into the cabinet opening.
- We have over 60 different hinges in this section.
Pivot Hinges for Cabinets
- Pivot hinges differ from other hinges in that they pivot around a point rather than along a longer hinge pin.
- Pivot hinges can be made for inset doors, overlay doors and even partial inset doors.
- Some pivot hinges can be installed as concealed hinges.
- We have 56 different pivot hinges in this section.
Ball Tipped Butt Hinges
- Ball Tip hinges are full mortise butt hinges for cabinets.
- They are butt hinges which feature decorative ball tips.
- Available in a wide variety of finishes and sizes.
- We have over 82 different ball tipped butt hinges in this section.
Pivot Door Slides
- Pivot door slides allow your door to pivot open and then slide back into the sides of the cabinet.
- Great for entertainment centers.
- Available in Regular Duty and Heavy Duty.
- Also known as Flipper Door Slides.
- Also known as Pocket Door Slides.
Entertainment Center Cabinet Hinges
- Entertainment center or armoire hinges.
- Hinges allow cabinet doors to open wide enough to view a television monitor.
- Most entertainment center hinges are also called 270 degree hinges.
- Pivot door slides can also be found in this section.
- Hundreds of different Amerock Hinges can be found in this section.
- Satin nickel, burnished brass, polished brass, nickel, and many other finishes.
Olive Knuckle Hinges
- Olive Knuckle hinges are a unique and decorative alternative to butt hinges.
- Also known as Paumelle hinges.
- Available in a wide selection of sizes and finishes.
- When the door is in the closed position, only the single hinge knuckle is showing.
Vertical Door Stays
- Cabinet Door Stays for vertically opening (upward opening) cabinet doors.
- Vertically opening cabinet doors are hinged at the top and open from the bottom.
- Door stay typically holds the door in the open position and lets the door close softly.
Soft Close for Doors
- Soft Close Add-on devices.
- For cabinet doors and cabinet drawers.
- Simple add-on devices that will make your existing doors and hinges close softly.
- For soft close add-on devices and hinges with built-in soft close made specially for Blum hinges see our Blum Hinge section.
Cabinet Knobs & Pulls - Cabinet Hardware
- This section has cabinet knobs, cabinet pulls, and other cabinet hardware such as:
- Tip out trays and tip out tray hinges.
- Cook Book Holders
- Stainless steel drawer and cabinet pulls
- Restraint devices for cabinet doors.
- Magnetic cabinet catches
- Flush pulls
5 Star Average
Thank you for helping us find the hinges no store had! We are were very happy to find the hinges we were looking for - they look great ...
quick searchabilitiy to find product, easy to order and pay, delivery prompt see summary review ...