Welcome to Cabinet Hinges, where you will find the most complete selection of both common and hard-to-find hinges for cabinets including concealed and semi-concealed, Blum and other European , demountable, Youngdale, Amerock and entertainment center cabinet hinges. You'll also find Pivot hinges and pivot door slides and a lot more. All available in a wide variety of popular finishes and sizes, in stock and ready to ship to you.
European Hinges - Blum Hinges
- European hinges are the most modern form of cabinet hinge
- They usually give a completely concealed installation.
- European hinges can be installed on frameless cabinets and face frame cabinets
- European hinges can be installed on inset doors, overlay doors and partial inset doors.
- We have over 200 different European Style Hinges in this section.
Semi Concealed Cabinet Hinges
- For face frame cabinets
- Semi-concealed hinge
- Half the hinge is visible on the faceframe
- Half the hinge is mounted on the back of the door
- Most popular cabinet hinge prior to European Style Hinges
- We have over 120 different hinges in this section
Surface Mounted Cabinet Hinges
- For face frame cabinets with surface mounted hinges.
- Or any installation where the door and frame are flush with each other
- Entire hinge is visible from the front of the cabinet
- There is also a concealed version of a surface mounted hinge
- Most popular cabinet hinge in use prior to the "Semi Concealed" hinge era
- We have over 60 different hinges in this section.
- A Demountable hinge attaches with a flat insert that fits into a slot that is cut into either the door or cabinet or both.
- The are available in two types; Single demountable and double demountable
- They are available in two styles; Overlay and Partial Inset
- We have 26 different demountable hinges in this section
- Youngdale Hinges are made in America.
- Youngdale hinges are for overlay doors and for 3/8" partial inset doors.
- When the door is closed they are almost completely concealed.
- An excellent alternative to European style hinges and much easier to install.
- Youngdale hinges work on both face frame cabinets and non-face frame cabinets (frameless).
- We have 26 different hinges in this section.
Overlay Hinges, Wrap Around - Partial Inset Hinges
- There are two types of hinges in this section; Overlay Hinges and Partial Inset Hinges.
- Overlay Hinges are for cabinets with a door that sits on top (or "overlays") the cabinet opening.
- Partial Inset Hinges are for cabinets with a door that has a "lip" that overlays the opening and has an "inset" that partially fits into the cabinet opening.
- We have over 60 different hinges in this section.
Pivot Hinges for Cabinets
- Pivot hinges differ from other hinges in that they pivot around a point rather than along a longer hinge pin.
- Pivot hinges can be made for inset doors, overlay doors and even partial inset doors.
- Some pivot hinges can be installed as concealed hinges.
- We have 56 different pivot hinges in this section.
Ball Tipped Butt Hinges
- Ball Tip hinges are full mortise butt hinges for cabinets.
- They are butt hinges which feature decorative ball tips.
- Available in a wide variety of finishes and sizes.
- We have over 82 different ball tipped butt hinges in this section.
Pivot Door Slides
- Pivot door slides allow your door to pivot open and then slide back into the sides of the cabinet.
- Great for entertainment centers.
- Available in Regular Duty and Heavy Duty.
- Also known as Flipper Door Slides.
- Also known as Pocket Door Slides.
Entertainment Center Cabinet Hinges
- Entertainment center or armoire hinges.
- Hinges allow cabinet doors to open wide enough to view a television monitor.
- Most entertainment center hinges are also called 270 degree hinges.
- Pivot door slides can also be found in this section.
- Hundreds of different Amerock Hinges can be found in this section.
- Satin nickel, burnished brass, polished brass, nickel, and many other finishes.
Olive Knuckle Hinges
- Olive Knuckle hinges are a unique and decorative alternative to butt hinges.
- Also known as Paumelle hinges.
- Available in a wide selection of sizes and finishes.
- When the door is in the closed position, only the single hinge knuckle is showing.
Vertical Door Stays
- Cabinet Door Stays for vertically opening (upward opening) cabinet doors.
- Vertically opening cabinet doors are hinged at the top and open from the bottom.
- Door stay typically holds the door in the open position and lets the door close softly.
Soft Close for Doors
- Soft Close Add-on devices.
- For cabinet doors and cabinet drawers.
- Simple add-on devices that will make your existing doors and hinges close softly.
- For soft close add-on devices and hinges with built-in soft close made specially for Blum hinges see our Blum Hinge section.
Cabinet Knobs & Pulls - Cabinet Hardware
- This section has cabinet knobs, cabinet pulls, and other cabinet hardware such as:
- Tip out trays and tip out tray hinges.
- Cook Book Holders
- Stainless steel drawer and cabinet pulls
- Restraint devices for cabinet doors.
- Magnetic cabinet catches
- Flush pulls
5 Star Average
Very reliable vendor - would do business with again. Very prompt shipping and the order was processed flawlessly! ...
quick searchabilitiy to find product, easy to order and pay, delivery prompt see summary review ...