NEED IT FAST?
No Problem. Place your order on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time and choose UPS Next Day, UPS 2nd Day or UPS 3 Day Select shipping and we will get your order out the same day.
The chart above shows average shipping days from us to you via UPS GROUND for orders placed on our website before 8:30 AM Pacific Time. Shipping days means weekdays. Weekends add 2 days to delivery time. Holidays add to the delivery time (see below). In most cases, merchandise is shipped the next working day. Merchandise ordered on Saturday or Sunday is shipped on Tuesday. So that you are not disappointed, please carefully read our shipping terms below. If you have specific questions about shipping that are not answered here, please give us a call at our toll free number 1-877-944-6437.
Most holidays add 1 day to delivery time. Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving Holidays add 2 days to delivery time. Also please keep in mind that because of the huge increase in shipments at Christmas time, holiday shipping times tend to increase slightly.
UPS NEXT DAY AIR
UPS Next Day Air means your order will be received one day after it ships (not including weekends and holidays). UPS Next Day Air orders placed on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day.
UPS 2ND DAY AIR
UPS 2ND DAY AIR means your order will be received two days after it ships (not including weekends and holidays). UPS 2nd Day Air orders placed on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day.
UPS 3-DAY SELECT
UPS 3-DAY SELECT means your order will be received three days after it ships (not including weekends and holidays). UPS 3-Day Select orders placed on our website before 1:30 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day.
OTHER SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Sorry, we cannot bill shipping charges to your account or to a third party account.
- Our standard shipping is either UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail depending on the weight of the package and other factors.
- UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
- We cannot ship to an APO, FPO or DPO mailbox without prior approval. If you need your purchase shipped to an APO, FPO or DPO mailbox please email us for more information.
- We ship products only to the 50 United States and Canada.
- For Canadian shipments there is a $50.00 minimum order. Please email info@HardwareSource.com with a list of SKU Numbers and quantities that you would like to purchase. Also include your complete Canadian address. We will email you back a shipping quote.
- Shipping times for UPS and for USPS are our best estimate and are not guaranteed. HardwareSource, UPS and USPS are not responsible (and cannot refund shipping charges) for shipping delays caused by weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Please inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. Any error in your order must be reported to us immediately (within 48 hours after you receive your order) for an adjustment to be made. If you intend to re-ship the products to another location you must inspect the shipment for correctness before you re-ship. We will not be responsible for correcting errors (or shipping costs) to an address other than the original shipping address.
- All shipments require a signature upon delivery. In certain areas the UPS driver may elect to leave the package without a signature but this is entirely up to his or her discretion. If you cannot be home to sign for your package consider having it shipped to your work place or to a neighbor who will be home.
- You may cancel your order anytime up to the time your order is shipped. If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, you will receive a full refund, including shipping charges. However, once your order has been shipped you are responsible for any and all shipping charges. Please keep in mind, that we ship orders quickly. USPS orders that are placed on Friday afternoon or Saturday will likely be shipped on Saturday. It will not be possible to cancel USPS orders placed late Friday or on Saturday because we do not have an office staff working on the weekends.
- If, when the shipping company attempts to deliver your order, you refuse delivery, or are unable to receive your shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges and the shipping charges to send the order back to us.
- Address changes; you may change your shipping address up to the time that your package ships. For UPS shipments only, we may be able to contact UPS and change the address after your package ships. UPS charges for this service and we must add on a service charge to cover the labor involved. All address changes after shipment leaves our warehouse must be made by contacting us by telephone.
- When you enter your shipping address in our checkout form, please double check it for accuracy. If you type in an incorrect shipping address, UPS will charge a fee to have the address corrected and there will be additional shipping charges. You are responsible for these additional charges.