Blum Corner Hinge
- This Blum European hinge is designed for corner cabinets in a kitchen (often times there is a lazy susan behind the doors).
- For this type of bi-fold door, one door is attached to the cabinet frame and the other door is attached to the first door. This is the hinge that attaches the two doors together in the center. The hinge that holds the two doors to the cabinet frame is our Blum 170 degree hinge, which can be found under related products below.
- This hinge is the new version of Blum's pie cut corner or bi-fold door hinge. To view Blum's old style bi-fold door hinge click on the link below. The new hinge is functionally identical to the old style.
- Three-dimensional adjustment.
- This hinge is made up of two parts: the hinge and the mounting plate.
- Note: This hinge will not replace other brands of hinges because the hole that the hinge fits into is a partial hole (negative bore distance)
- 1 Blum Corner Hinge (Blum #79T850)
- 1 Blum 0mm Face Frame Mounting Plate
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 screws for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
|Model #||79T8500.10 (Hinge)
175L6600.22 (0mm Plate)
|Cabinet Door Type||Lazy Susan/Corner|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||60 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|